1. BARCONE'S MUSIC, Kingston.
This summer, sit around the campfire with a Fender banjo or another quality acoustic instrument
3. PEGASUS FOOTWEAR, in Woodstock, New Paltz, and Rhinebeck.
You can’t go wrong with these Taos Prize sandals with an anatomically contoured footbed for support and comfort all day long
4. KENCO, Kingston.
From canoes and kayaks to paddles and lifejackets, find everything you need to get out on the water
5. WADDLE & SWADDLE, Rhinebeck and Poughkeepsie.
Badger all-natural suncreens, safe for baby and mamma
6. COLUMBIA BEAUTY, Kingston.
Keep your skin safe and healthy looking with ReVitae sunblock SPF20 & Lactic Hydroxy Moisturizer
7. CATSKILL ART & OFFICE, Kingston, Woodstock & Poughkeepsie.
Paint your summer in bright colors with these CFC-free acrylic spray paints by Montana Gold.
2. OVERLOOK Mountain Bikes, Woodstock.
Time for a new bicycle? Find the perfect bike for cyclists of all ages and abilities
8. MILNE'S AT HOME ANTIQUES, Kingston.
Adorable antique animals and perfectly poised pots add a little fun to your garden
9. DVASH BOUTIQUE, Woodstock.
New cotton canvas totes perfect for busy summer days & last minute overnight trips
10. EDEN, Water Street Market, New Paltz.
Read and dream all summer long in this gorgeous crochet hammock
11. NECTAR, High Falls.
Stainless steel enamelware cups and pitchers are fair trade and hand painted by families in India
12. POTTER BROTHERS, Kingston.
Relax in the Woodleigh swing made with incredibly strong and dense Ipé wood
13. SPRUCE, Rhinebeck.
It’s hard to resist this horn-cheese knife set & marble-cheese board set—perfect for entertaining
14. MARIGOLD HOME, Kingston.
Fabulous summertime, outdoor pillows, umbrellas, and more for your home & garden
15. BARE FURNITURE, Accord.
Furnish your yard with beautiful outdoor seating like this Adirondack chair and footstool
16. MELINA'S BOUTIQUE at the Emerson Country Store, Mt Tremper.
This dress by Three Dots highlights a youthful, yet timeless feel
17. SCHNEIDER'S JEWELERS, Kingston.
Create your own Pandora charm bracelet to make a statement all your own
18. B&L, New Paltz.
Amethyst, 14K white gold earrings and necklace with diamonds, available with assorted gemstones
19. RED BARN ANTIQUE CENTER at Water Street Market, New Paltz.
Unearth treasures and find the perfect antique or rare collectible, such as this sweet quilt
20. NEST EGG, Phoenicia.
Who doesn’t need a new black tee? Try this handmade Phoenicia t-shirt
21. HIMALAYAN ARTS, Water Street Market in New Paltz.
Feel light and breezy on even the hottest days in this summery sundress
22. ELEMENT, Hudson.
Bask in the scent of Acqua Decima, the new eau de toilette spray by Eau D’Italie
23. SORELLA, Woodstock.
A classic platform sandal updated with cool metallic studs—comfy and stylish
24. WHITE BARN Sheep & Wool, New Paltz.
This scarf made with a riot pattern is a simple, fun cotton summer knit—get a kit at the store
25. RHINEBECK'S ARTIST SHOP, Rhinebeck and New Paltz.
Choose from hundreds of frames for that special piece of artwork
26. GRAY OWL, New Paltz.
Choose contemporary fine art from artists all over Hudson Valley and the Northeast
27. DOWNTOWN ACCORD, Accord.
White English ironstone water pitchers & milk pitchers—perfect for plants too
28. GREEN PALETTE, New Paltz.
Sleep soundly next to this headboard made from recycled palettes
29. HANDMADE & MORE, New Paltz.
Handmade American crafts like these bowls from New Paltz potter Lisa Knaus make perfect wedding presents
30. HIGH FALLS MERCANTILE, High Falls.
Cherry culinary board with bark edge, shaped from local, ethically harvested hardwood
31. TENDER LAND HOME, Phoenicia.
Etched botanical glasses perfect for sipping prosecco in the summer
32. 768 MAIN, Margaretville.
Dancing shoes from the 1940s, vintage hatboxes, and antique cobblers’ shoes sit atop a mission-style oak desk
33. LOUNGE, High Falls, Kingston and Hudson.
Lounge on this American-made, earth-friendly sofa is also available with a slipcover