The Hudson Valley is functioning as a coalition of heart and spirit right now. If you’re looking for fun, help or anything at all, or if you’ve got a good idea to share, below are some primary sources. WE’RE WEAVING A WEB OF CONNECTION THAT WILL TAKE US THROUGH ANYTHING—GET DRAWN IN!
FACEBOOK RESOURCES PAGES/GROUPS
• Hudson Valley In It Together
• COVID19 Dutchess County & Ulster County Resources.
• Community Can Do
• Hudson Valley Helpers
• Hudson Valley Current
• Circle Skills Swap
• Sewing Face Masks for Ulster County
• Family of Woodstock Inc.
• Radio Kingston
• Alma Yoga, Newburgh
• Anahata Yoga, Kingston
• Hudson River Yoga, Poughkeepsie
• The Living Seed, New Paltz
• New Paltz Rock Yoga
• Rainbow Body, Red Hook
• Stone Wave Yoga, Gardiner
• The Yoga House, Kingston
• Whole Sky Yoga, Stone Ridge
• Yoga Lab, Kingston
• 30 Minutes of Everything is offering online video classes at 30minutesofeverything.com
• Humble Gym, Ellenville
• Sport of Iron in Kingston is providing zoom workouts.
ARTS AND FUN ONLINE
• Kaatsbaan Cultural Park for Dance, based in Tivoli is posting dance content online.
• Cool resources for adults at NeilGaiman.com and for kids at MouseCircus.com.
• At http://en.chateauversailles.fr/discover, you can take a virtual reality tour of the Palace of Versailles.
• At www.openculture.com, you’ll find coloring books from world class libraries and museums.
• Freecodecamp.org shows you how to take nearly 400 Ivy League classes for free.
• At Nasa.gov/stem-at-home, you’ll find free STEM projects using ordinary household objects.
• The Metropolitan Opera is offering free streaming nightly at 7:30 and are up until 3:30 the next day at https://www.metopera.org/
• Shadowland in Ellenville is presenting SHADOWLAND Cinema online at shadowlandstages.org
• The Vanaver Caravan is offering easy online dance classes through Zoom. Go to vanavercaravan.org