9. New Ski or Boarding Helmet.
Keep your loved ones safe on the
slopes by making sure they are fitted
with a great helmet or other gear.
Potter Brothers, Kingston. potterbrothers.com
10. CycleOps Magnetic Indoor Trainer
for the cyclist in your life. Favata’s Table
Rock Tours and Bicycles.
11. Pamper your pet with a
New Pet Toy from Emmanuel’s
Pet Agree in the Stone Ridge Towne Centre.
12. Chimes, the perfect gift.
Take your choice at
The Nest Egg in Phoenicia.
13. Treat them to the Instrument
you know they’ve always wanted to play.
Barcone’s Music in Kingston,
14. Bird Feeder. Perfect for winter
bird watching. Choose from many
styles at Agway in New Paltz or Red Hook.
255-0050 or 758-3601.
15. UGG. Keep your loved ones cozy
this winter with the newest style of UGGs.
You know they want em.
Hudson Valley Footwear, hudsonvalleyshoes.com
Pegasus Footwear, pegasusshoes.com
16. Show your love with a
one-of-a-kind piece of Jewelry.
Stone Ridge Jewelers or B&L Jewelers.
17. Tea Sets and a wonderful
choice of teas at Nectar Imports
in High Falls. nectarimports.com
18. Traditional Tibetan Design Coral &
Turquoise Necklace. Himalayan Arts,
Water Street Market in New Paltz.
19. A gift basket of Beauty Supplies from Columbia
Beauty & Costume. columbiacostumes.com
20. Hand Painted Local Scenes
and a Bouquet. Genesis Florist,
Stone Ridge. genesisflorist.com
21. Ceramic Mushroom Garden
Ornaments, Natural Wood Planters
and Decorative Bugs.
22. Choose from 33 Art Packs.
Each pack comes with heirloom
seeds and unfolds into framable
artwork by a New York artist.
Sow local! seedlibrary.org
23. Toffee, Turtles, and Truffles…Oh my!
24. The Aegis, a talisman for the
home designed by jewelry
designer Barbara Klar.
25. Handcrafted sterling and leather
jewelry by Ted Deutermann.
Sold exclusively at
Spruce Design + Decor, High Falls.
26. Local Gift Certificates.
With so many great restaurants
and spas in the area,
a gift certificate is a perfect gift.
27. And finally bring along
some holiday cheer with a
bottle of Local Wines or Spirits.